Friday, December 10, 2010

Last night in Rome!

Rome Fall II at Trevi Fountain - December 8, 2010
Wednesday my class had a good-bye dinner in Rome, and then went to throw our coins in the beautiful Trevi Fountain.

The weather has been quite pleasant the last couple days. It is hard to believe that tomorrow we will be picked up by our families in snowy  northeast Ohio.


My last sunset in Rome - from the rooftop balcony of our dorm

Thanks to everyone for visiting my blog over the last two months. Unfortunately the internect connections are not the best here, so posting has been difficult - but I will continue to share our adventures once I get home. I would also like to say thank you to Brothers Mario and Giovanni. They have been wonderful hosts! And last, but most important, thanks to my twelve students. They were the best part of my teaching abroad experience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment